Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Upcoming Art Show!



I'm as excited as can be. I've just signed up to participate in a local outdoor art show.
The Troy Shirt Factory in Glens Falls houses artists studios and ecclectic shops that are just wonderful. On August 11th from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. they are holding an Open House along with an arts & crafts fair on the building's lawn. I will have a booth (my first!!!) on the lawn showing and selling my polymer clay jewelry, some screenprints and notecards of my prints.
I'll be busy in the studio getting everything strung, framed and organized until then. We'll see how it all goes!
The two images on the left show what my studio looks like right now... I have postcards printed ready to be cut and sent out, packages and packages of clay waiting to become beautiful beads, and lots of loose beads that are sanded and waiting to become jewelry. I'll be busy!!!

No comments: