Monday, November 12, 2007

I'm getting there...

It's been far too long since I posted. I've found that for most of this fall I've been working too much on new curriculum for teaching and not enough time has been spent in the studio. I have plenty of sketches, ideas and thoughts swirling around just waiting to be printed or 'clayed' but time keeps getting sucked into "work projects".

However it's getting darker earlier - I'm finding that I'm tucking in to the house (and studio!) a bit earlier... and hopefully after this next round of curriculum and grade work I'll be a bit more free.

Wait 'til you see what my newest sketches look like! I'm moving on to more textures and starting to think about juxtaposing funky patterns/colors/textures next to each other... we'll see what happens.

Keep the cheer.

No comments: