Saturday, March 29, 2008

Studio Work!

I can't believe that a bit more than a month has gone by since the NPCG Synery Conference. The conference and all the seminars I attended were fantastic and very inspirational.
Looking foward to spring and my work - I'm starting to head in a very organic way with both my shapes of beads and my colors. I've been previewing gardening books and the multitude of spring flower/seed catalogs that have been arriving. I'm also working on incorporating a bit of mixed media into the pieces as well, but all of this is still in the very early, very uncertain stages right now - hence no pictures...
When the snow melts here in northern NY... my pieces will be ready - that's my goal!
Keep the cheer and keep those fingers crossed for warm weather to head my way! I need to see those daffodils.

No comments: