Sunday, June 29, 2008

The weekend...

Summerfest up to Lake George was fun... again I was lucky to have wonderful neighbors in all the booths around me and I had the opportunity to meet many friendly people as they came in through my booth. I hope that everyone who took home a piece of jewelry enjoys the colors and many compliments!

This will be the last post for me for a bit of time. I'm taking much of the summer off for a very needed vacation to recharge my batteries. I'll be back up and running in mid-August. I hope work on developing a new and improved website that will include a full gallery with select pieces for sale - both jewelry and prints. I'm going to work on some sketches for the layout during my vacation!

I hope everyone has a wonderful begining of your summer. See you soon.

No comments: