Friday, April 30, 2010







Today we installed 45 works for my solo show in the Widlund Gallery. We worked through the initial layout of the gallery and I only switched a few pieces from my original plan. This is the 'sneak peek' of each of the gallery walls & the works as they are! I hope that you will get a chance to see them in person, the colors look fantastic & the details of the jewelry are beautiful.

There are fifteen flowers that each have three pieces; the original photograph, an altered digital print, and a polymer clay jewelry set. Some of the flowers are perennials from my garden here at the house, others are wildflowers from Putnam Farm & Crane Mountain. Each is unique and represents the colors, textures & shapes of the individual flowers.

Remember the opening reception is next Saturday night, May 8th from 5-7 p.m.

No comments: