Friday, May 27, 2011

Published!!!















Yes that's right, I'm in a national magazine that is sitting on shelves right now!!! Studios Magazine: Summer 2011, a national niche magazine, is featuring my studio in their "Vignette" section of the magazine which explores studios around the country and world and allows artists such as myself an opportunity to share our creative spaces and what makes them special. I've scanned in the cover and two 'cropped' images of the pages as a sneak peek. If you get a chance to head out to the store, pick up a copy and check me out on pages 128-129!

It was such a great opportunity to share some of the organizational ideas that I use as I work in the studio. Also the issue features some fantastic mother-daughter teams and their creative spaces, making it especially meaningful to me as Mckenna is spending more and more time in my art room.

No comments: