Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Local Gallery!

One of my many goals for Polymer & Prints this year is to increase the availability of my polymer jewelry, photography and prints both in galleries and on the web.

I'm now one step further with that goal as I was recently asked to include my work in the Lapham Gallery in downtown Glens Falls, New York. Lapham Gallery is run by LARAC and features rotating exhibits in their large space as well as a year round shop that offers unique artwork by local artists. The gallery is located at 7 Lapham Place, Glens Falls, NY and can be contacted for hours of operation at 518.798.1144 or found on the web at www.larac.org

I have a few more opportunities to work on this winter season and hope to have more news on this to post soon.

My next in studio work is to continue photographing current pieces and finish building a great selection of jewelry, photographs and prints to open my Etsy shop.

No comments: